Firstly, Florence is known for its amazing and charming architecture and history. There are plenty of beautiful spots to see in Florence. One of them is the Accademia Gallery or Galleria dell’Accademia.
The accademia gallery is no wonder one of the most famous galleries in the world. It is well-known for its sculptures. Everyone knows about Michelangelo, a great Renaissance artist. His prisoners (Slaves), his St. Matthew, and above all, the magnificent statue of David are in the gallery. There are hundreds of thousands of visitors the museum welcomes every year.
Whenever you visit Florence, try not to skip the Accademia Gallery. Give yourself time to visit the Accademia Gallery in Florence. You will never regret it.
The Accademia Gallery in Florence is open for everyone. When making your trip to visit Florence, plan also your visit to this museum online for better assistance. You may check the official website of Accademia Gallery for the changes in schedules.
Skip the line
Don’t want to wait to enter the Accademia Gallery in Florence? If you wish to skip the long line just to enter the gallery, you may want to check on the promotional prize. Or, check the link below. Skip the long line of ticket purchase for admission to the venerable Accademia Gallery. Enter the mesmerizing world of art and witness the phenomenal works by legendary artists. One of them is Michelangelo, as well as other great talents of the Renaissance Period.
Accademia Gallery in Florence
Via Ricasoli 58, 50122 Florence, Italy
CLOSED As of today, June 2, 2020, the museum is still close due to pandemic.
During regular days, the Accademia Gallery in Florence is open Tuesday through Sunday, 20:15 am – 18:50 pm. The ticket office closes at 18:20, and the museum starts closing down at 18:40 pm. The museum is always closed on every Monday, January 1, May 1, and December 25. On the other hand, the museum is open during other holidays not mentioned.
Museum Admission Tickets
Before booking the Accademia Gallery in Florence, check if you are eligible for the FREE ticket entrance. Moreover, here are three types of tickets at this museum.
- All Non-EU citizens 18 and over.
- All EU citizens over 25 years old (discounts not applicable for over 65).
- EU citizens between 18 and 25 years old (valid identity document needed at the entrance).
- Teachers from EU public institutes. (Vatican City, Montecarlo, Switzerland, Luxemburg, Republic of San Marino, and Lichtenstein are included) with proof of position.
- Minors under 18 years old, regardless of citizenship. *(valid identity document needed at the entrance, 18 years old is not included).
- ICOM (International Council of Museums) members.
- Persons with disability and an accompanying family member, regardless of citizenship.
- Lastly, Journalists with valid ID showing the professional status.
Never skip your itinerary to the Accademia Gallery in Florence. Florence is really a must to experience and to enjoy.
Hi! It’s me! I am a hospitality professional and a part-time blogger! I am a travel dreamer and world conqueror based in Rome, Italy.