Lifetime Traveller’s Stories
Ciao! Welcome to Lifetime Travellers’ Stories. We are open to travel blog collaboration and partnership. This page, we are highlighting the journey of our beloved readers. Let us hear from them. Let us listen and read their own stories.
Share your stories
Each one of us might have already visited similar destinations but one thing for sure, we have our own story to tell. We would be glad to share your stories with our beloved readers. We are open to travel blog collaboration and partnership.
Guidelines for Writers and Contributors:
- Articles should be unique and not yet published in any other blog and publication.
- We are accepting article contributions related to the following topics: travel guides, travel itineraries, travel photo essay, adventure sports, heritage sites, religious sites, travel tips, travel photography, travel and tourism news, food reviews, hotel, and restaurant reviews and recommendations, solo travel, backpacking tips, luxury travel, budget travel, airline and flight reviews, travel gears, and travel gadget reviews.
- Stories submitted should be accompanied by at least 5 photos related to the submitted story.
- Articles should be at least 1000 words long.
- The text is split into paragraphs with around 3-4 sentences.
- Around 5 subheadings
- Photo essays should be at least 600 words long and should include at least 20 high quality photos.
- We value each photographer’s copyright. Please submit photos that you own or at least, you must have permission to use.
- The article should not include commercial links (links to travel agencies, hotels reservation sites, etc.)
- All links on the article will have a “nofollow” tag.
- Please email us your short bio with links to your personal blog or site and social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.).
What’s in it for you?
- Each article published has your short bio at the bottom of the post and it includes a link to your website or blog and social media accounts.
- It can encourage new readers to your own blog or website.
- You can use it as your online portfolio.
- Articles on Lifetime Traveller reach thousands of readers every day.
- Your article will be shared on our Facebook Page, and mailing list.